You’ll find plenty of your favorite diner classics on our menu, such as pancakes, burgers and shakes. However, at Silver Diner we are committed to making our dishes healthier without compromising the taste.
We were one of the first chain restaurants in the Washington DC area to remove trans fat from our menu; we introduced lower fat and lower calorie options over 15 years ago; and we incorporated hormone-free meats in 2010. Whether it’s a classic or healthier choice, we are committed to providing you the best ingredients AND great taste.
- Grass-fed, grain-finished, antibiotic-free Black Angus Beef
- Nitrate-free bacon
- Hormone-free & antibiotic-free meats
- Hormone and antibiotic-free chicken tenders
- Organic jellies and ketchup
- Agave sweetened fruit toppings
- Multigrain Breads
- Pancakes made with natural, unbleached flour
- Gluten-Free pancakes available with Quinoa Flour
- Gluten-Free hamburger buns & sandwich breads available
- Soy mile and ice cream available for lactose intolerant
Healthier Menu Options
|Under 600 calorie menu|
|Heart Healthy options|