Eat Well, Do Well Challenge!
Silver Diner is Donating $20,000 to local schools!
The Eat Well, Do Well School Challenge, presented by Silver Diner and Metro Diner Café, is a competition designed to promote physical activity and health education in elementary and middle schools. Local schools can submit a proposal for a program that promotes physical activity or health-related curriculum.
Your School Can Participate!
- Submit an application to tell us how your school would use $10,000 or $5,000 to improve or create a nutrition and/or fitness program
- Interact with Silver Diner on Facebook & Twitter to raise awareness for the challenge!
- There will be up to three (3) winning entries
- Grand Prize winner will be awarded $10,000 for their program
- Runners up winners will be awarded $5,000 each for their program
- Schools who would like to apply must be enrolled in Silver Diner's Eat Well, Do Well program. To learn about the program and to enroll for free, click here.
- Submit written application, endorsement letter from your principal, and video by February 1st, 2012
- Download and print handout to promote the challenge to your school's community
How the Winners Will Be Chosen:
- How well does your program promote nutrition & fitness?
- How well does your program involve student participation?
- How is your program replicable and scalable?
- How does your program encourage students to live a healthier lifestyle?
- How creative is your program's use of resources and funds?