Silver Diner can help raise funds for your school or 501(c) non-profit!
‘Run the Diner’ Night Fundraisers
This is our most popular fundraising tool! Many restaurants offer fundraiser nights but at Silver Diner your group gets to be involved in the action.
- Reserve Silver Diner any Monday through Thursday from 5–8 p.m. to ‘Run The Diner’
- Silver Diner will donate 20% of all new sales to your organization
- Your volunteers will work side-by-side with our friendly, experienced staff actually taking on positions hosting, running food and bussing tables.
- Kids and families love it! You are guaranteed to have a blast and the opportunity to make a nice profit for your school.
Eat Well, Do Well! Rewards Program
Earn money for your school all year long! The Eat Well, Do Well program can help your school improve nutritition and fitness programs for your students!
- Parents and community members link their Eat Well, Do Well rewards card to your school
- 5% of all sales go back to your school!
- Over $275,000 donated to local schools since 2010!
Gift Card Fundraiser
NEW! Is it difficult for you to schedule one night for your fundraiser? Expand your fundraising potential by selling high value Silver Diner gift cards, purchased at a discounted rate, throughout the year.
- If you are a school or 501(c) non-profit, you buy the gift cards up front at for a discount, and then have them on hand to sell directly to customers.
- You can purchase $50 Silver Diner gift cards for $25 and resell them keeping the remaining profit. It’s a compelling fundraising tool where everyone benefits.